About VillaIts remarkable architecture defines spacious bedroom suites, a long furnished verandah, a striking inside dining room and large family play room ~ all enhanced by overviews of the long private pool and acres of landscaped lawns and breathtaking views of the deep blue Caribbean Sea.
- 15,000 square foot 8-bedroom private villa at the famous Tryall Club
- additional 2-bedroom cottage (based on availability)
- rated Premier (highest luxury category)
- outdoor bar and fire pit - Added in 2016!
- private gym - Added in 2016!
- heated 55 x 20-foot pool
- staff of seven: butler, chef, housekeepers, gardeners, laundress
- air-conditioned office for quiet computer time (printer provided, bring your laptop)
- wireless Internet throughout the main level
- poolside Family Room with ping pong, foosball, 44" television
- flat screen cable televisions in all bedrooms and Family Room
- child friendly: baby gates, kids room upstairs, Tryall Kids Club
- 3 complimentary golf carts for transportation throughout the resort
- The Tryall Club membership: complimentary beach, tennis, gym, pool, Hummingbird Kids Club, non-motorized water sports, Internet room, new Usain Bolt Games Room for kids, teens & adults, jogging trail, afternoon tea & Manager's Cocktail Party every Monday night. For various fees: golf, tennis lessons, Happy Hour, hair salon & spa, bars & restaurants, boutique, motorized water sports & Reggae Night on the Beach Thursday night.
- Tryall Club Temporary Membership Fee (due at check-in, see paragraph below)*
Its architecture defines spacious bedroom suites, a long furnished verandah perfect for dining outdoors, a striking red inside dining room and large family play room ~ all enhanced by overviews of the long private pool, acres of landscaped lawns and breathtaking views of the deep blue Caribbean Sea.
Distinctive at Haystack is the wonderful heated pool. (Access by youngsters from the upper level of the villa to the pool is limited by baby gates.) Also on the pool level is the spacious Family Room with ping pong, foosball, games table and 44" flat screen television.
Notable are Haystack's handsome granite and tan tile en-suite bathrooms. All are thoughtfully designed, well lit and very stylish.
Haystack's main house has 8 bedrooms on three levels:
5 bedrooms on the mid-level (the main living and dining level) include 3 elegant master suites
1 very privately located master suite on the lower level opens to the pool terrace
2 less glamorous bedrooms on the top level are separated by a playful living space and form a casual suite for parents and children ~ or for 4 children
Each opens to a private balcony and lovely sea view.
2 king-bedded Master Bedrooms, each with en-suite bathroom; soaking tub and seperate walk-in shower and double-basin vanity
1 queen-bedded Master Bedroom with en-suite bathroom; soaking tub, separate walk-in shower and double-basin vanity
2 optional kingsize or twin bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms; tub/shower combination
An Internet office adjoins the west Master Bedroom for quiet time on guest's laptop. This office space is available to all guests.
These 5 bedrooms include 3 37" televisions and 2 32" televisions.
Lower Level Hideaway
Down one flight of stairs, a very private Master Bedroom on the pool terrace level
Kingsize bed, en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower, 27" television
Opens to private patio and pool terrace
Top Floor Hideaway
Up one flight of stairs, a hideaway under a peaked cedar roof.
Here are two more bedrooms (optional twin beds or kingsize) separated
by a casual television room furnished with comfy bean bags for kids.
A shared bathroom with walk-in shower is available for bedrooms 7-8.
Italian Frette pique bathrobes are provided in each suite.
Based on availability, the cottage adds 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, nice living space with kitchenette and an infinity pool.
Two master suites, one with a kingsize bed and the other with optional kingsize or twin beds.
For larger groups, we heartily recommend Haystack's sister house just across the lawn, Bougainvillea. When combined, these two Premier properties provide up to 15 bedrooms, 12 staff members and 2 heated pools. Wonderful for golfers and family reunions!
10 Bedrooms, 10 Bathrooms
Sleeps 20 People
15000 Interior Square Ft.
Fully Staffed Villa
Communications: Wireless Internet Access
Audio: iPod Dock(s)
Audio: Sirius or XM Radio
Bathrooms: Hair Dryers
Beach Club & Resort Membership: Tryall Club member located on Club grounds
Child Friendly: Connecting Bedroom(s)
Child Friendly: Kids Club Membership
Fitness Equipment: Full Gym Nearby (walk, drive or take golf cart)
Golf and Tennis: Golf on Site or Nearby
Golf and Tennis: Tennis Nearby
Other: Handicap Accessible
Other: Spa on Site or Nearby
Other: Linda Smith Premier Rating
Pool and Sea Area: Heated Pool
Pool and Sea Area: Kayaks
Pool and Sea Area: Poolside Shower
Other: Ping Pong
Other: Available for Large Groups
Child Friendly: Playground Nearby
Other: Foosball Table
Fitness Equipment: Private Air Conditioned Gym
|Travel Dates||Bedrooms||Min. Night Stay||Nightly Rates|
Taxes & Fees of 15% must be applied to the villa rental rate (Government Consumption Tax of 10% + Tryall Club Administration Fee of 5%)
November 25, 2018 - December 17, 2018
December 18, 2018 - January 05, 2019
9th & 10th Bedroom rates available upon request, based on availability of the 2-bedroom cottage.