About VillaThis 3-bedroom casual cottage shares a delightful waterfront site with its sister property, Coral Cove Villa, on the clear waters of Discovery Bay. Linga-Awile sits on a lovely, long, large lawn. Beyond the lawn and swimming pool is its sugary white sand beach with two thatched roof umbrellas for shade.
- 3-bedroom casual cottage with 18' diameter swimming pool
- on a 150' white sand beach
- staff: cook, gardener, housekeeper/laundress - please note, no butler is among the staff, the staff ladies are responsible for serving drinks and meals - the quality of service will be excellent
- al fresco dining on the furnished verandah
- 180' lawn, outdoor barbecue, picnic table, seaside gazebo, two sea kayaks, two paddleboards and sunning float
- DVD player and cable television in each room, sound system with CD
- internet access (bring your laptop)
- very child friendly, excellent for families
- sister house Coral Cove Villa shares this large property and adds 5 more bedrooms for a combined compound of 8 bedrooms, 2 pools, 9 staff and double outdoor amenities and water toys
This 3-bedroom casual cottage shares a delightful waterfront site with its sister property, Coral Cove Villa, on the clear waters of Discovery Bay. Linga-Awile sits on a lovely, long, large lawn. Beyond the lawn and swimming pool is its sugary white sand beach with two thatched roof umbrellas for shade.
Interiors have been designed for put-your-feet-up comfort. The feeling is an at-home, informal, easy life style.
If one group rents both villas, all may dine together. If two different groups are in residence, meals are served inside, on individual open-air patios at each villa, or on picnic tables at the beach. The cooks will plan torchlight beach parties with chicken, chops, steaks, lobster or fresh fish served sizzling from the two outdoor grills. Each villa has its own pool, outdoor barbecue grill and seaside rinse-off shower.
Kayaks are complimentary. Other water toys include a swim-up deck and floating bar. More water sports are available just a few minutes drive from Coral Cove. In lively Ocho Rios 30 minutes from Coral Cove are night life, excellent restaurants, shops, open-air craft markets, clubs where guests may purchase day passes, more water sports, Prospect Plantation Great House, rafting on the Martha Brae, jitney tours of a working plantation, dramatic Dunn’s River Falls, and Dolphin Cove where guests may swim with the dolphins (reservations required).
All bedrooms feature en-suite private bathrooms and remote control air conditioners.
Bedroom 1 Optional kingsize or twin beds. En-suite bathroom, tub-shower combination.
Bedroom 2 Two queensize beds. En-suite bathroom with tub-shower combination.
Bedroom 3 Kingsize bed. En-suite bathroom with walk-in shower.
Linga-Awile Cottage was featured in the June-July 2012 issue of Caribbean Travel+Life
3 Bedrooms, 4 Bathrooms
Sleeps 8 People
0 Interior Square Ft.
Fully Staffed Villa
Golf and Tennis: Golf on Site or Nearby
Other: Handicap Accessible
Pool and Sea Area: Kayaks
Other: Available for Large Groups
Other: Available for Weddings
Bathrooms: Hair Dryers
Pool and Sea Area: Paddle Boards
|Travel Dates||Bedrooms||Min. Night Stay||Nightly Rates|
December 19, 2018 - January 02, 2019
January 03, 2019 - April 19, 2019
April 20, 2019 - April 26, 2019
April 27, 2019 - November 22, 2019
November 23, 2019 - November 30, 2019
December 01, 2019 - December 14, 2019
December 15, 2019 - December 20, 2019
Security Deposit: $500