Seven Seas on the Beach
About VillaThe morning sun has turned the sea and the dew on the palm trees to silver. The non-stop trade winds waft through the rooms of the villa and the aroma of fresh-baked bread works its way from the kitchen to my bedroom window.
- glamorous 5,000-square-foot beachfront villa on 3 acres on the sea
- 4 bedrooms, each with en-suite bathroom and sea view
- 22 ’ x 45’ pool with slide and diving board
- Jacuzzi overlooking the sea and night lights of Ocho Rios
- private tennis court lit for night play
- shuffleboard court and table tennis
- full staff: cook, housekeeper, laundress, gardener, night watchman - please note, no butler is among the Seven Seas staff because the staff ladies are responsible for serving drinks and meals - the quality of service will be excellent
- Sirius XM radio … inside and outside speakers for music by pool and in beachfront pavilion
- computer and printer in living room … wireless Internet for laptops
- connecting bedroom suite for parents and children
- grounds like a park: soft zoysia lawn and 200 coconut palms
- spa services available nearby (contact us for reservations)
- safes are located in all 4 bedrooms
The morning sun has turned the sea and the dew on the palm trees to silver. The non-stop trade winds waft through the rooms of the villa and the aroma of fresh-baked bread works its way from the kitchen to my bedroom window.
Designated a protected coconut plantation, the 3-acre grounds are dotted with 200 healthy coconut palms. Beds are piled high with plump pillows and duvets. Euro-chic bathrooms are immaculate. The outdoor Jacuzzi and the long pool are ready to refresh you. The soft beach, private tennis court, and HD flat screen televisions keep everyone entertained. The live reef 30 feet off shore is great to explore. And naps in the hammock are always an option.
A remarkable architectural feature of Seven Seas enhance the Great Room and Dining Room. Pocket doors on triple tracks disappear completely into side walls, opening these rooms seamlessly to the vast ocean view and air. Textures of original cut stone, creamy Travertine marble and Jatoba Brazilian Cherry form a handsome backdrop for the chic new furnishings. Custom lighting systems and original art top off the clean crisp interiors.
Dining at Seven Seas is memorable. The inside dining room features a rare tree trunk table for 10, a single thick slice from a local Tamarind tree. (This table is one of the most photographed features of Seven Seas). Low poolside tables are great for kids’ dinners, cooked to order and served prior to parents’ dinners. Adult candlelight dinners are served in the piece de resistance, the new 400-sq-ft beachfront pavilion under thatched roof, made magic by long cushioned banquettes, quadraphonic sound and the lights of town sparkling across the bay.
Tennis is right here on site (racquets and balls provided) and our excellent pro, Neal, is nearby to hit or give lessons for various rates. He’s especially wonderful at teaching children.
If you've left your dogs behind while you take a vacation, be advised that Seven Seas is home to our two beloved dogs. They are totally friendly and will romp with you in the yard and run with you on the beach.
Each room includes an individual volume control for the multi-speaker satellite radio sound system that feeds that area. All bedrooms feature state-of-the-art remote control quiet air conditioning, high quality linens, HD flat screen televisions, safes, ceiling fans, and en-suite bathrooms with marble vanities and rainfall showers.
(2) Master Bedrooms
Both have kingsize four-poster beds and writing desks. Walk-in showers have marble benches and walls of tile and glass.
Bedroom 3 ~ 240 sq ft
Optional kingsize or 2 twin beds and 1 daybed. Bathtub/shower combination. Connecting door opens to Bedroom 4. Suitable for 2 or 3 children, a family of 3, or just 2 adults.
Bedroom 4 ~ 240 sq ft
Kingsize bed. Walk-in shower has marble bench and walls of tile and glass. Connecting door opens to Bedroom 3 to create parent-child family suite.
Seven Seas accommodates 8 guests in 4 bedrooms. Three more children are welcome for a small additional fee (US$250 per child per week). One pack 'n' play is complimentary.
Groceries can be ordered, delivered and paid for via a credit card from the local grocery store. Alternatively guests can shop at the local grocery store near to the villa using their credit card or cash.
4 Bedrooms, 4 Bathrooms
Sleeps 8 People
5000 Interior Square Ft.
Fully Staffed Villa
Communications: Wireless Internet Access
Audio: iPod Dock(s)
Audio: Sirius or XM Radio
Bathrooms: Hair Dryers
Child Friendly: Connecting Bedroom(s)
Communications: Computer or Laptop
Golf and Tennis: Golf on Site or Nearby
Golf and Tennis: Private Tennis Court
Other: Available for Weddings
Other: Handicap Accessible
Pool and Sea Area: Heated Pool
Pool and Sea Area: Hot Tub (outdoor)
Pool and Sea Area: Poolside Shower
Pool and Sea Area: Snorkel Gear
Other: Ping Pong
Other: Spa on Site or Nearby
|Travel Dates||Bedrooms||Min. Night Stay||Nightly Rates|
April 20, 2019 - April 26, 2019
April 27, 2019 - November 22, 2019
November 23, 2019 - November 30, 2019
December 01, 2019 - December 14, 2019
December 15, 2019 - December 20, 2019
December 21, 2019 - December 27, 2019
Christmas rates apply to any 7 night booking that includes Christmas Day
December 28, 2019 - January 04, 2020
New Year’s rates apply to any 7 night booking that includes New Year’s Eve
Wedding Details7 night minimum stay required. Weddings must be arranged with a wedding planner. Maximum guests: 35-40
Rate is based on 8 guests in 4 bedrooms. 3 more children are welcome for a small additional fee (US$250 per child per week). One pack n play is complimentary.
Extra Guest Fee: $35 per night for each additional guest ($250 per week)
A 7-night, full-house rate is required for all holiday weeks which include Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s Eve.
Check In TimesCheck in: 1:00 PM - Check out: 11:00 AM
Security Deposit Details
- Wonderful stay! We spent a week at the Seven Seas Villa and had a great time! The house and grounds are beautiful and very cozy! The pool, beach and view were great! The staff at the villa were awesome and made our vacation the best! Highly recommend Seven Seas!!
- Our home for 2 glorious weeks. This was our second year in renting this villa. The villa is on well-kept grounds & is immaculate. The staff is gracious, caring & very eager to please. Denise the cook makes mouthwatering meals and her assistants Jackie, Gloria, Radcliffe keep the villa & the grounds spotless. The 3 dogs, Carrot, Sally & Sugar are friendly & very lovable. We will be booking again for a 2 week stay next year.
- Dear Linda,
It's our last night at Seven Seas and this has been the best villa vacation ever. Seven Seas is beautiful - the setting, the grounds, the furnishings and I can't say enough about the staff and their service. They are professional, kind and their friendly manner was a pleasure. Denise is a great cook and all the meals were delicious. Thank you for all your help and we look forward to our next trip with you.
Rob & Wendy T