Camelot at the Tryall Club ~ A Two-Bedroom Great House Villa
About VillaCamelot is a staffed two-bedroom villa at the legendary Tryall Great House. The villa is distinguished by breathtaking views of sea, sky and mountain from its comfy furnished veranda and spacious interiors are smartly decorated. Its newest addition is a private plunge pool.
This impressive two-bedroom Tryall Great House villa is notable for its stylish renovation (in 2017) and breathtaking views.
- plunge pool
- 2-bedroom/3 bathroom private villa at the famous Tryall Club
- children welcome ... many monitored activities within Tryall Club
- long furnished balcony verandah … breathtaking views day and night
- quiet air-conditioning in inside dining area, living room and bedrooms
- ceiling fans
- indoor and outdoor dining
- staffed with housewoman for all housekeeping, laundry, breakfast and lunch; will cook and serve dinner on request for small fee
- LG washer and dryer
- hair dryers
- complimentary wireless internet
- flat screen cable satellite TVs (3)
- 6-speaker DVD/DCR sound system
- complimentary printer in nearby IT room
- walking distance to Tryall Club's large Great House swimming pool
- kayaks, snorkel gear, water sports at Tryall Club Beach
- TRYALL CLUB MEMBERSHIP: complimentary beach, tennis, gym, pool, Hummingbird Kids Club, non-motorized water sports, Internet room, Usain Bolt Games Room (for kids, teens & adults), jogging trail, afternoon tea & Manager's Cocktail Party every Monday night. For various fees: golf, tennis lessons, Happy Hour, hair salon & spa, bars & restaurants, boutique, motorized water sports & Beach Buffet Dinner and Show twice each week.
- Tryall Club Temporary Membership Fee (due at check-in, see paragraph below)*
The villa is brilliantly located on the ridge of the hill adjacent to the elegant 18th Century Georgian Great House. Its double doors open onto the convenient central village green and a short stroll to several Club amenities including tennis courts, the large main swimming pool, well-equipped fitness center, front desk, salon, Kids Club, games room, boutique and food-wine-liquor market. Three minutes by golf cart or complimentary shuttle are the championship Tryall Golf Course Pro Shop and long private beach with bamboo umbrellas to shade chaises … as well as volleyball, basketball, a multitude of water sports and the Beach Bar & Café.
Camelot’s architecture is modern Colonial in style. Its wide veranda extends the full 75’ length of the balcony and ends with the private plunge pool.
Master Bedroom - North Wing
Kingsize bed in north wing of the villa. Sitting area with chaise and desk. En suite bathroom with Jacuzzi tub and walk-in shower.
Second Bedroom - South Wing
Two double beds in the south wing of the villa. Sitting area with chaise and play table. En suite bathroom with combination shower and bathtub.
The Master Suite opens to a tiled terrace and the plunge pool. The second equally large bedroom opens through double doors to its own sunny balcony. This bedroom is ideal for children and/or adults.
Everyone’s favorite gathering place is the 75’ furnished veranda, a comfy open-air extended living room with breakfast table, bar and breathtaking view day and night.
A third full bathroom is off the living room and serves as a powder room for guests.
Inside, the living area has deep-cushioned furnishings and a DVD/DCR system with ample cushy seating for all. A queen sofa bed here can accommodate a fifth guest on request. Paulette is the Camelot housekeeper, laundress and breakfast chef. From her fully-equipped kitchen, she offers a variety of Jamaican and other specialties. For a very reasonable extra fee, she will also prepare and serve dinner or leave it ready on the stove if you wish to dine later.
It’s your choice to dine inside or out on the breezy balcony enjoying the enviable canvas of deep blue sea and lush green countryside that fills the view. The nighttime view from your veranda to the town of Montego Bay is a magic play of gently twinkling lights across the sea and occasional romantically-lit cruise ships. Simply beautiful.
Another dining option is just down the hill at the Beach Café for an alfresco lunch or dinner served on the waterfront terrace overlooking the sea. Beach buffet parties are twice each week for various fees. Off property are four nearby restaurants you may wish to sample for yet another authentic Jamaican experience (The Lobster Trappe, Smoked Marlin, Skye Beach and 15 minutes farther to excellent cuisine on The House Boat).
Camelot is one of only three two-bedroom private detached villas available for rent at the Great House.
The snow may never slush upon the hillside.
By nine p.m. the moonlight must appear.
In short, there's simply not
A more congenial spot
For happily-ever-aftering than here
In Camelot. CAMELOT!!
-- Alan Jay Lerner with Frederick Loewe 1960
Paulette is your housekeeper, laundress and cook. She will shop and prepare your breakfast and lunch daily. She can also prepare and serve dinner on request (for small fee). If you wish, she will stay through dinner to serve and clean up before going home for the night. Otherwise, her hours are 8:30 a.m. till 5:30 p.m.
- Guests are asked to tip Paulette US$15 per bedroom per day.
- If you ask Paulette to cook dinner for you, kindly increase her gratuity by an additional US$30 per day for each dinner.
Paulette's preparation of breakfast and lunch does not attract an additional gratuity.
Food and Beverage
Present your credit card to the Front Desk upon arrival. This will enable you to charge all Tryall Club service and to establish an account at the Commissary just across the lane.
Golf Cart Rentals
If you wish to rent a transportation cart for short breezy trips throughout the resort, the Club’s Pro Shop can take care of this for you. Daily cart rental rates vary based on length of rental and are subject to change.
2 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms
Sleeps 4 People
0 Interior Square Ft.
Bathrooms: Hair Dryers
Beach Club & Resort Membership: Tryall Club member located on Club grounds
Child Friendly: Kids Club Membership
Child Friendly: Playground Nearby
Communications: Complimentary Calls to the US, UK and Canada
Communications: Wireless Internet Access
Fitness Equipment: Full Gym Nearby (walk, drive or take golf cart)
Golf and Tennis: Golf on Site or Nearby
Golf and Tennis: Tennis Nearby
Other: Spa on Site or Nearby
Pool and Sea Area: Kayaks
Pool and Sea Area: Snorkel Gear
Other: Available for Weddings
Other: Foosball Table
Other: Ping Pong
Other: Pool Table
Other: Handicap Accessible
Other: Linda Smith Premier Rating
|Travel Dates||Bedrooms||Min. Night Stay||Nightly Rates|
January 06, 2019 - April 26, 2019
includes Easter week
April 27, 2019 - November 22, 2019
November 23, 2019 - November 30, 2019
December 01, 2019 - December 20, 2019
December 21, 2019 - December 27, 2019
Christmas rates apply to any 7 night booking that includes Christmas Day
December 28, 2019 - January 04, 2020
New Year’s rates apply to any 7 night booking that includes New Year’s Eve
Security Deposit: $500
A 7-night, full-house rate is required for all holiday weeks which include Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s Eve.
Check In TimesCheck in: 3:00 PM - Check out: 12:00 PM
Tax Service Charge DetailsA 10% Government Consumption Tax and 5% Tryall Club Administration Fee apply to the villa rental. The Tryall Club requires all villa and condo guests to become members during their stay via a Temporary Membership Fee of US$130 (plus 15% service charge) per week for each guest 16 years and over or US$26 (plus 15% service charge) per day per person for stays of less than 7 days. Special rates apply to holiday weeks.
Security Deposit Details
Thank you for a perfect beginning at Tryall.
Herbert & Carol C.
- The name of the villa says it all. It was Camelot! So relaxing and what a view! The housekeeper was lovely. She took great care of us during our stay. I’m looking forward to my next trip back to your beautiful paradise. God Bless.
- We had a lovely 3 last days adding to 10 fantastic days in Tryall. The housekeeper was wonderful...all the attention needed for a fantastic trip.
Dave & Bana K.
- Camelot. It truly is! I’m sitting here savoring the breeze, the view, the peace. You have done a terrific job of updating this condo and it’s lovely! Thank you for sharing it with us by way of Sugar Cane Ball!!!