About VillaALLAMANDA is a brilliant contemporary private villa with large heated pool, an excellent staff including top-rated chef, and nearby membership at Round Hill.
8,000-square-foot private villa on 2 acres ... perfect for families!!
- 5-bedroom/4.5-bathroom private villa in Great River Private gated community
- full staff: butler, chef, housekeepers, laundress, gardener
- complimentary full-time driver and 12-seat van
- complimentary nanny for 40 hours per week (children 8 years and younger)
- one complimentary 60 minute massage with 7 night rental
- 17 x 35-foot zero entry infinity edge pool for easy accessibility
- playground with swings and 15 foot slide
- half basketball court in driveway
- ping pong and pool table
- laptop, printer, scanner and fax
- wireless internet throughout
- complimentary Digicel cell phone for local calls
- complimentary calls to the US and Canada
- satellite/cable television in every bedroom
- 70'' flat-screen TV, DVD player and PlayStation 3 in Great Room
- SONOS sound system (connect your portable device or stream thousands of radio stations from around the world)
- Round Hill membership: complimentary use of the Round Hill gym and $25 daily fee is waived for Allamanda guests (paid by the homeowner), complimentary beach, two connecting heated pools for parents & children, jogging trail. For various fees: Pineapple Kids Club, tennis, hair salon & spa, bars & restaurants, gift shops, water sports, Internet room, afternoon tea, beach parties Mon-Wed-Fri. Current membership runs through October 31, 2018. See note below*
Each bedroom features air conditioning, ceiling fan and a 42'' flat-screen TV with cable access.
Master Bedroom 1
Kingsize bed. En-suite bathroom with walk-in shower, separate Jacuzzi tub and outdoor shower.
Optional kingsize bed or twin beds. En-suite bathroom with walk-in shower.
Optional kingsize bed or twin beds. En-suite bathroom with walk-in shower.
Optional kingsize bed or twin beds. Shared en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower and separate tub. This bedroom connects to the Children's Bedroom.
Children's Bedroom 5
2 bunk beds (total 4 twin beds). Shared en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower and separate tub. This bedroom connects to Master Bedroom 4.
One of the delights at Allamanda is the chorus of cicadas and tree frogs. Many guests leave their windows open all night for these signature sounds of Jamaica at night-time.
Allamanda can accommodate as many children as there are beds (2 adults and 10 children is possible). A nanny is required per 2 children if the ratio of children to adults is more than 2 to 1.
Click Here to see Sample Menu.
Two Jamaican Brown Dogs live at Allamanda (Bonnie and Emily). They are both very friendly and are given free reign of the property at all times when the owners are in residence. If requested, however, the dogs can be kept in their ample dog run during the day and only let loose in the early evening to roam the property at night. Just let the staff know your preference.
5 Bedrooms, 4 Bathrooms
Sleeps 12 People
8000 Interior Square Ft.
Fully Staffed Villa
Beach Club & Resort Membership: Round Hill (outside the gate)
Child Friendly: Playground on Site
Communications: Wireless Internet Access
Fitness Equipment: Complimentary use of the new Round Hill Gym
Fitness Equipment: Full Gym Nearby (walk, drive or take golf cart)
Golf and Tennis: Tennis Nearby
Other: Handicap Accessible
Other: Pool Table
Audio: iPod Dock(s)
Child Friendly: Connecting Bedroom(s)
Bathrooms: Hair Dryers
Other: Available for Weddings
Golf and Tennis: Golf on Site or Nearby
Communications: Complimentary Calls to the US, UK and Canada
Child Friendly: Kids Club Membership
Other: Spa on Site or Nearby
Other: Ping Pong
Child Friendly: Playground Nearby
Communications: Computer or Laptop
Pool and Sea Area: Heated Pool
|Travel Dates||Bedrooms||Min. Night Stay||Nightly Rates|
April 20, 2019 - April 27, 2019
April 28, 2019 - November 22, 2019
November 23, 2019 - November 30, 2019
December 01, 2019 - December 14, 2019
December 15, 2019 - December 20, 2019
December 21, 2019 - December 27, 2019
Christmas rates apply to any 7 night booking that includes Christmas Day
December 28, 2019 - January 04, 2020
New Year’s rates apply to any 7 night booking that includes New Year’s Eve
January 05, 2020 - April 20, 2020
Wedding Details$15 surcharge applies. Maximum guests: 50
Rate PoliciesA 7-night, full-house rate is required for all holiday weeks which include Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s Eve.
Check In TimesCheck in: 3:00 PM - Check out: 11:00 AM
Tax Service Charge DetailsExtra Guest Fee: $50 per night for each additional guest
Security Deposit Details
- Thanks so much! Our stay was wonderful. We are already looking forward to returning.
- We had a wonderful experience at Allamanda in June for my mother's 60th birthday! The concierge staff with Villas by Linda Smith were great. They were friendly and ensured that I had everything set before the trip in terms of airport transfers, excursions, etc. Allamanda came highly recommended and I was not disappointed. In fact, the villa and the staff exceeded my expectations. The home is spacious, well-appointed, and perfectly laid out for families. The view from the veranda overlooking the pool is amazing. I loved all of the staff and enjoyed getting to know them during our time there. I absolutely LOVED Chef Gregory's culinary skills. I miss his food and our chats about recipes already. He and Mrs. Kerr accommodated all of our needs and my son's numerous food allergies. I never had to worry about whether or not the food was safe for him. Althea and Charmaine were very friendly and kept the home tidy and our laundry clean. I enjoyed talking to the gardner Kingsley. His sense of humor always made me laugh. Our night time manager Jason kept us secure. And last but not least, Michael was awesome and kept everything running like a well-oiled machine. Five days there wasn't enough; I hope to stay for at least a week next time! My kids are missing Allamanda already too. Thank you to everyone for such a memorable week for my mom.
- I just wanted to take this time to say that my stay at Allamanda was awesome. The villa was impeccable and the staff was beyond the best. Michael is the best butler ever. Althea and Charmaine were so gracious and nice. Derval made the most amazing dishes with the assistance of Ms. Kerr. Kingsley even cut open a coconut for us so we could taste the juice and Jason was always there to make us feel safe at night. This was the absolute best vacation that I've had. I hated to leave. We had so much fun, the time flew by. We're already discussing another trip back.
Thanks again for your help in making this a Fabulous trip!
Dr. T. M. Grayes
- Villa was lovely. I think the staff at Villas by Linda Smith provide excellent service and always respond quickly to my request and concerns.
- We really enjoyed our trip to Montego Bay and especially the Allamanda Villa last week. It was spectacular! Derval the Chef and his staff were great hosts and made us feel like a million $'s!! Thanks for everything!
- Dear Linda,
I will send you photos and videos following our amazing stay at Allamanda. You were correct in that we would love the villa and we certainly did! It was lovely in every way and terrific for our family, and Chef Derval...unbelievable!
As you know, he is confident and independent in his approach and, as such, you can be assured that his talents will please the most discerning. You will see some of our extraordinary meal photos soon. It was a very special culinary week for us, something that always makes our Jamaican experience extra special!
We’ll be back!
Kevin T., Bloomington, IN