About VillaA Premier villa at the renowned Tryall Club, Infinity is a halcyon haven overlooking the Caribbean Sea. Its rooms are large and tastefully furnished -- some traditional, some eclectic -- with a designer’s eye to comfort throughout. Named for its seemingly endless private pool, Infinity is a vacationer’s paradise for golf and tennis enthusiasts, spa weeks, family reunions or merely relaxing into the good life for a week or more.
- 5-bedroom, 5 1/2 bath luxury villa at the prestigious Tryall Club ~ highest Premier rating
- breathtaking ocean view
- heated pool ~ with 14-inch-deep chaise platform and 36-inch-deep kiddie section
- heated Jacuzzi ~9x12 outdoor hydrotherapy with waterfall cascades
- outdoor gas firepit with seating (added in 2016)
- full staff: 2 butlers, 2 housekeepers, chef, laundress, 2 gardeners
- indoor and outdoor dining
- inside and outside showers
- 8 televisions plus 1 in verandah bar area
- Apple TV
- iPod hookup
- Sirius radio
- audio features include Sonos, surround sound family room, pool deck speakers
- outdoor games include cornhole boards and bags, bocci ball, basketball hoop
- game closet with games for all ages
- wireless Internet
- complimentary overseas calls to the US, UK and Canada
- 4 DynaTrap electric mosquito traps and fog regularly for mosquito control
- The Tryall Club membership: complimentary beach, tennis, gym, pool, Hummingbird Kids Club, non-motorized water sports, Internet room, Usain Bolt Games Room for all ages, jogging trail, afternoon tea & Manager's Cocktail Party every Monday night. For various fees: golf, tennis lessons, Happy Hour, hair salon & spa, bars & restaurants, boutique, motorized water sports & Reggae Night on the Beach Thursday night.
- Tryall Club Temporary Membership Fee (due at check-in, see paragraph below)*
While extraordinarily private and placid, the villa is located in the tony community of the Tryall Club, named by Condé Nast on its Gold List of “the best places to stay in the whole world.” Belying its posh location, life at Infinity is in an environ of barefoot living between pool and hot tub, and easy excursions by golf cart between beach and mountain for sea and sun. In this casual ambiance, mealtimes are memorable. Linger late over candlelight dinners created by Infinity’s talented chef and served by your butler.
A well-designed and fully-outfitted sunken bar adjoins the living room. Open on two sides, the bar provides access to thirsty guests in the living room and family room, and also from the hot tub, lawn and pool terrace. The bartender is competent and the drinks menu is extensive.
Notable at Infinity is the massive heated pool, uniquely divided into sections for wading, lounging and laps. Child friendly, Infinity features a soft grassy lawn and shallow entrance to the pool.
The center core of the villa (living room, family room, dining room and bar) can be closed against the tropical heat and air conditioned on request.
All bedrooms offer televisions, air conditioning, and en-suite bathrooms.
WEST WING ~ 2 Bedrooms + Sitting Room with Queen Sofabed
Kingsize bed in spacious Master Suite with magnificent views of the sea, sky, lawn and pool. The glamorous bathroom designed for two has inside and outside showers, a Jacuzzi bathtub, his `n` hers marble vanities and French doors that open to the garden.
Optional kingsize or twin beds. The glamorous bathroom designed for two has inside and outside showers and his `n` hers marble vanities.
EAST WING ~ 3 Bedrooms + Sitting Room with Queen Sofabed
Kingsize bed. En-suite bathroom with tub and separate shower. Opens to a covered terrace with an inviting hanging bed for lazy afternoons.
Optional kingsize or twin beds make this room appropriate for adults or children. Doors open wide to a furnished verandah, bringing in beautiful views and refreshing tradewinds. The en-suite bathroom features inside and outside showers. Excellent parent-child suite of rooms when combined with the Middle Bedroom.
Optional kingsize or twin beds, just across a covered walkway from the Blue Bedroom. This creates an excellent parent-child wing with the Blue Bedroom. This room has a walk-in closet, inside and outside showers and opens to a shaded terrace with comfy swivel chairs and lovely view.
The homeowner requests no smoking inside the villa. Maximum desired occupancy is 12 guests.
Click Here for Villa Floor Plan
5 Bedrooms, 6 Bathrooms
Sleeps 10 People
0 Interior Square Ft.
Fully Staffed Villa
Communications: Wireless Internet Access
Audio: iPod Dock(s)
Audio: Sirius or XM Radio
Bathrooms: Hair Dryers
Beach Club & Resort Membership: Tryall Club member located on Club grounds
Child Friendly: Connecting Bedroom(s)
Child Friendly: Kids Club Membership
Communications: Complimentary Calls to the US, UK and Canada
Fitness Equipment: Full Gym Nearby (walk, drive or take golf cart)
Golf and Tennis: Golf on Site or Nearby
Golf and Tennis: Tennis Nearby
Other: Spa on Site or Nearby
Other: Linda Smith Premier Rating
Pool and Sea Area: Heated Pool
Pool and Sea Area: Hot Tub (outdoor)
Child Friendly: Playground Nearby
|Travel Dates||Bedrooms||Min. Night Stay||Nightly Rates|
Taxes & Fees of 15% must be applied to the villa rental rate (Government Consumption Tax of 10% + Tryall Club Administration Fee of 5%)
December 18, 2018 - January 05, 2019
Christmas & New Year's
Maximum desired occupancy is 10 guests. Additional guests will be considered at a rate of US$125 per day up to a total of 14 persons. Children under the age of 3 stay at no additional cost.