About VillaPerched atop glamorous, private Round Hill, Summerland is a fully staffed private home sited for its dramatic view over the sea. The view is simply mesmerizing day and night.
- 4-bedroom private villa on 1 acre within the prestigious Round Hill Resort & Spa compound
- 3,500 square feet of indoor and outdoor living space
- full staff: cook, butler, housekeepers, laundress, gardener
- child friendly: connecting bedrooms, 2 Pack n Plays, high chair
- outdoor tree swing, supervised Kids Club at the hotel
- 20' x 50' private swimming pool
- wireless Internet access (bring your laptop)
- cable television, CD and DVD players, library of DVDs, iPod dock
- Round Hill Membership: complimentary use of the new Round Hill gym and $25 daily fee is waived for Summerland guests (paid by the homeowner), complimentary beach, two connecting heated pools for parents & children, jogging trail. For various additional fees: Pineapple Kids Club, tennis, hair salon & spa, afternoon tea, Manager's Cocktail Party, bars & restaurants, gift shops, water sports, Internet room, beach parties Mon-Wed-Fri.
- Tryall Club membership: complimentary beach, tennis, gym, pool, Hummingbird Kids Club, non-motorized water sports, Internet room, Usain Bolt Games Room for all ages, jogging trail, afternoon tea, and Manager's Cocktail Party every Monday night. For various additional fees: golf, tennis lessons, Happy Hour, hair salon & spa, bars & restaurants, boutique, motorized water sports, and every Thursday Reggae Night on the Beach with live entertainment.
*NOTE: Tryall Club membership is guaranteed for guests travelling through November 30, 2019. Some villa beach memberships are not guaranteed if travel dates are beyond November 30, 2019. Ask our Villa Specialists if you have any questions.
Perched atop glamorous, private Round Hill, Summerland is a fully staffed private home sited for its dramatic view over the sea. The east verandah captures views of the sunrise, the deep blue Caribbean Sea, and later the magical lights of Montego Bay twinkling across the sea. The view is simply mesmerizing day and night. All meals are served al fresco in this breathtaking spot. Table service of Villeroy & Boch and Aynsley china enhance home-cooked meals.
Interiors at Summerland are a tasteful blending of comfortable casual furniture and elegant Georgian antiques. Original art, highlighted by an excellent collection of Eve Foster, enriches the interiors and echoes old Jamaica and a former grace. See http://www.harmonyhall.com/Gallery/artist/artist.php?id=21
Service at Summerland is designed to pamper guests while never intruding on privacy. This is a staff who adore having children in the house. Chef Chubby is legend not only for her true Jamaican cooking (jerk pork simmered all day in pimento leaves, curried chicken, seasoned rice and more) but also for her whacky humor and bottomless bowl of homemade cookies always available on the corner of the kitchen counter. The housekeeper keeps all rooms immaculate and adorned by fresh blooms from Summerland's gardens. Laundresses look after household linens and also all guests' personal laundry so everyone can fly home with suitcases full of clean clothes at the end of their stay. Gardener Shavaun maintains the grounds and pool. The butler is on the property 24/7 to serve you early morning coffee, help you plan your daily activities, and answer questions about the island and all it has to offer. He is just a request away to make your favorite afternoon tea, or bring you a refreshing cocktail at days end.
Kingsize four-poster bed, newly remodeled and enlarged en-suite bath which dons a walk-in shower with a rainfall showerhead. An extra large, custom built armoire with a 37" cable television, and plenty of room for your wardrobe. French doors to private patio and short stone walkway to pool terrace. Also connects through interior door to the living room.
Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 interconnect through passage doors that can be left open for parents with small children in the adjoining rooms or closed for complete privacy of guests in each bedroom. Each bedroom has its own private bathroom.
Optional king or twin beds, en-suite bathroom with tub-shower combination, 37" cable television, very large bedroom great for parents or children. Connects to Bedroom 3.
Optional king or twin beds, en-suite bath with tub-shower combination. Connects to Bedrooms 2 and 4.
Queensize bed, en-suite bathroom with tub-shower combination. Connects to Bedroom 3.
4 Bedrooms, 4 Bathrooms
Sleeps 8 People
0 Interior Square Ft.
Fully Staffed Villa
Communications: Wireless Internet Access
Audio: iPod Dock(s)
Bathrooms: Hair Dryers
Beach Club & Resort Membership: Round Hill (inside the gate)
Beach Club & Resort Membership: Tryall Club (outside the gate)
Fitness Equipment: Complimentary use of the new Round Hill Gym
Child Friendly: Connecting Bedroom(s)
Child Friendly: Kids Club Membership
Fitness Equipment: Full Gym Nearby (walk, drive or take golf cart)
Golf and Tennis: Golf on Site or Nearby
Golf and Tennis: Tennis Nearby
Other: Available for Weddings
Other: Handicap Accessible
Other: Spa on Site or Nearby
|Travel Dates||Bedrooms||Min. Night Stay||Nightly Rates|
December 19, 2018 - December 26, 2018
December 26, 2018 - January 02, 2019
January 03, 2019 - April 19, 2019
April 20, 2019 - April 26, 2019
April 27, 2019 - November 22, 2019
November 23, 2019 - November 30, 2019
December 01, 2019 - December 18, 2019
December 19, 2019 - December 26, 2019
December 26, 2019 - January 02, 2020