Janus on Round Hill
About VillaLocated at the highest point on one of the largest individual tracts of land on Round Hill, Janus is one of the most stylish additions to this collection. A stunning four-bedroom villa, Janus was designed to be extraordinarily comfortable and chic.
- stunning private villa on 4 acres atop famous Round Hill
- 4 air-conditioned bedrooms, 4 en-suite bathrooms
- lavish interiors in 5,000 square feet of living space
- full staff: butler, chef, housekeepers, gardeners, personal laundress
- 20’ x 50’ heated pool
- private tennis court and 1,200-square-foot tennis pavilion
- yoga mats and massage table
- WiFi throughout
- satellite radio: 17 speakers at main villa & pool, 10 speakers at tennis pavilion
- Apple TV and movie library
- baby grand piano
- orchids and ginger lilies, acres of manicured gardens
- golf cart for transport to all Round Hill activities
- Round Hill membership: complimentary beach, two connecting heated pools for parents & children, jogging trail, afternoon tea, and complimentary use of the Round Hill gym ($25 daily fee is waived for Janus guests, paid by the homeowner). For various additional fees: Pineapple Kids Club, tennis, hair salon & spa, Manager's Cocktail Party, bars & restaurants, gift shops, water sports, Internet room, beach parties Mon-Wed-Fri.
- Tryall Club membership: complimentary beach, tennis, gym, pool, Hummingbird Kids Club, non-motorized water sports, Internet room, Usain Bolt Games Room for all ages, jogging trail, afternoon tea, and Manager's Cocktail Party every Monday night. For various additional fees: golf, tennis lessons, Happy Hour, hair salon & spa, bars & restaurants, boutique, motorized water sports, and every Thursday Reggae Night on the Beach with live entertainment.
*NOTE: Tryall Club membership is guaranteed for guests travelling through November 30, 2019. Some villa beach memberships are not guaranteed if travel dates are beyond November 30, 2019. Ask our Villa Specialists if you have any questions.
Located at the highest point on one of the largest individual tracts of land on Round Hill, Janus is one of the most stylish additions to this collection. A stunning four-bedroom villa, Janus was designed to be extraordinarily comfortable and chic. Interiors are enhanced by hand-crafted sculptures and original art. With eponymous views to both the east and west, sunrises and sunsets are breathtaking.
Encyclopedia Mythica: Janus is the Roman God of gates and doors, beginnings and endings, and hence represented with a double-faced head, each looking in opposite directions.
The main villa takes advantage of the dual views from this specially-selected vantage point. Total renovation of interiors has achieved a high standard of design with priority also on comfort and service.
Built by the Princess of Lichtenstein, Janus perches atop four acres on posh Round Hill in an excellent gated neighborhood of other glamorous staffed villas.
The spacious grounds are a virtual park of gently rolling land, colorful gardens, soft grass and stately Royal Palms … all completely private. Underground irrigation ensures lush life of this beautiful space.
Downhill is the Tennis Pavilion, a folly capturing the imagination of children and adults alike. It is a throwback of game tables (chess, checkers, poker), antique Foosball, darts and other icons and games machines from decades past … also bocce ball on the lawn and a 72” Apple TV inside. Here too is a full bathroom with shower and a modern kitchen that includes a 10-burner DCS gas stove, 2 fridge-freezers and ice maker. The Janus staff can serve dinners for up to 18 guests on the porch, overlooking the professional hard-surface court, lit for night play and bordered by a viewing gallery for onlookers.
MASTER BEDROOM SUITE
Kingsize 4-poster bed, large en-suite bathroom with deep bathtub and open shower. West bathroom door opens to connecting study and also to passageway to Bedroom 2.
Kingsize 4-poster bed, large bathroom with glass-wall walk-in shower. Bedroom French doors open to both east and west verandahs, also to passageway to connecting study and Master Suite.
In opposite wing beyond the Great Room. Queensize 4-poster bed, cable TV, small bathroom with walk-in shower. Bedroom hall door opens to Great Room and access to both verandahs, also to stairway to lower level Bedroom 4.
BEDROOM 4 – DOWNSTAIRS
Kingsize 4-poster bed, small bathroom with walk-in shower. Double Dutch doors to private tropical terrace and cobblestone walkway to pool and verandah. This is the only downstairs room.
Golf at Tryall - Golf enthusiasts will enjoy this villa's Tryall Club membership. On 2,200 acres, Tryall’s golf course is among the most beautiful in the world. Its 18 hillside and seaside fairways have been home to the Johnnie Walker, Mazda and other PGA championship events. The resident pro offers workshops and private lessons.
4 Bedrooms, 4 Bathrooms
Sleeps 8 People
5000 Interior Square Ft.
Fully Staffed Villa
Communications: Wireless Internet Access
Golf and Tennis: Private Tennis Court
Beach Club & Resort Membership: Round Hill (inside the gate)
Child Friendly: Playground Nearby
Fitness Equipment: Complimentary use of the new Round Hill Gym
Fitness Equipment: Full Gym Nearby (walk, drive or take golf cart)
Golf and Tennis: Golf on Site or Nearby
Other: Foosball Table
Other: Spa on Site or Nearby
Pool and Sea Area: Heated Pool
Other: Linda Smith Premier Rating
Bathrooms: Hair Dryers
Child Friendly: Connecting Bedroom(s)
|Travel Dates||Bedrooms||Min. Night Stay||Nightly Rates|
April 20, 2019 - April 26, 2019
April 27, 2019 - November 22, 2019
November 23, 2019 - November 30, 2019
December 01, 2019 - December 14, 2019
December 15, 2019 - December 20, 2019
December 21, 2019 - December 27, 2019
Christmas rates apply to any 7 night booking that includes Christmas Day
December 28, 2019 - January 04, 2020
New Year’s rates apply to any 7 night booking that includes New Year’s Eve
Presidents Week - $25,000.00 (Presidents Day is February 18, 2019)
A 7-night, full-house rate is required for all holiday weeks which include Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s Eve.
Check In TimesCheck in: 3:00 PM - Check out: 11:00 AM
Security Deposit Details
- Everything Excellent! I couldn't have been happier. Extremely professional staff and service. Food delicious. Everyone so friendly and welcoming. It was a treat to be here!
- Wonderful thoughtful staff. Excellent accommodations.
- Everything was terrific – wonderful property!
- The staff at Janus is a real treasure. Many thanks for a wonderful vacation.
- Excellent across the board. Thank you for making this the most memorable vacation ever.
- The staff at Janus are a real treasure. Many thanks for a wonderful vacation.
- Everything and everyone was excellent.
- All the staff did a wonderful job. The Villa was beautiful, incredible views. Attentive & caring staff and a beautiful house made for a memorable family vacation.
- Absolutely Wonderful!! We cannot thank the staff at Janus enough, and hope to return again and again!