About Villa“Coo yah!” is patois for “Look here!” And when you look, you find a golfer’s paradise.
- deluxe 4-bedroom villa at the famous Tryall Club
- 66’ heated private pool
- extremely private location overlooking the 13th green and 14th tee and the Caribbean Sea
- staff of 5: cook, butler, housekeeper, laundress, gardener
- cable television (46” flat screen in living room), DVD, fax machine, sound system with CD player
- study with computer and printer, TV and powder room,
- complimentary golf cart for transport throughout the Tryall Club
- The Tryall Club membership: complimentary beach, tennis, gym, pool, Hummingbird Kids Club, non-motorized water sports, Internet room, new Usain Bolt Games Room for kids, teens & adults, jogging trail, afternoon tea & Manager's Cocktail Party every Monday night. For various fees: golf, tennis lessons, Happy Hour, hair salon & spa, bars & restaurants, boutique, motorized water sports & Reggae Night on the Beach Thursday night.
- Tryall Club Temporary Membership Fee (due at check-in, see paragraph below)*
“Coo yah!” is patois for “Look here!” And when you look, you find a golfer’s paradise: a beautiful private home just steps from the 13th green and 14th tee of the world-class The Tryall Club course, with a long view of the velvet fairway rolling down to the blue Caribbean Sea.
Centrally located is the 66’ heated pool and long terrace with plenty of seating in sun or shade.
Delicious home-cooked meals can be served in the pretty inside dining room, but most guests prefer to dine on the spacious 80’ al fresco verandah for its lovely view. The modern kitchen includes granite countertops, a six-burner gas range, microwave and adjoining butler’s pantry. Chef Angela delights guests with her hot artichoke dip, pate, chestnuts wrapped in bacon blanket, cheese soufflé, (a must-have for lunch), sweet and sour pork, pepper steak, stuffed snapper, lemon bread and rum cake (in addition, of course, to her Jamaican menus including everyone’s favorite, jerk chicken). Artfully coordinated table service varies with each meal.
All bedrooms have cable televisions, state-of-the-art remote control air conditioning, and en-suite bathrooms featuring glass-door marble walk-in showers, marble vanities, brass fixtures, ceiling fans and custom wall finishes.
Kingsize four-poster bed in large lavish suite; personal mini bar; his & hers en-suite bathrooms. Opens to private patio overlooking the fairway and the sea. Reserving the Master Bedroom attracts the full house rate.
Kingsize bed with sofa bed; opens to private patio overlooking the fairway and the sea.
Kingsize bed; opens to private patio overlooking the fairway and the sea. Privately located in west wing.
4 Bedrooms, 4 Bathrooms
Sleeps 8 People
0 Interior Square Ft.
Fully Staffed Villa
Audio: iPod Dock(s)
Bathrooms: Hair Dryers
Beach Club & Resort Membership: Tryall Club member located on Club grounds
Child Friendly: Kids Club Membership
Communications: Computer or Laptop
Fitness Equipment: Full Gym Nearby (walk, drive or take golf cart)
Golf and Tennis: Golf on Site or Nearby
Golf and Tennis: Tennis Nearby
Other: Handicap Accessible
Other: Spa on Site or Nearby
Pool and Sea Area: Heated Pool
Pool and Sea Area: Kayaks
Child Friendly: Playground Nearby
Communications: Wireless Internet Access
|Travel Dates||Bedrooms||Min. Night Stay||Nightly Rates|
Taxes & Fees of 15% must be applied to the villa rental rate (Government Consumption Tax of 10% + Tryall Club Administration Fee of 5%)
November 25, 2018 - December 17, 2018
December 18, 2018 - January 05, 2019
January 06, 2019 - April 26, 2019
includes Easter week
April 27, 2019 - November 22, 2019
November 23, 2019 - November 30, 2019
December 01, 2019 - December 17, 2019