Roaring Pavilion & Spa on the Beach • Ocho Rios, Jamaica Villa
About Roaring Pavilion & Spa on the Beach
Roaring Pavilion & Spa is a world-class private home ~ remarkable for exquisite interior design, excellent staff and service, secluded private beach and luxurious amenities.
- ultra-deluxe secluded private villa with full staff, spa and security
- 4 king-bedded luxury suites ~ 5th room with bunks for teens
- 18' x 36' infinity-edge heated pool
- double rainfall shower in the garden
- private beach made famous by James Bond film “Dr. No”
- full spa including oxygen and anti-aging treatments
- private gym: treadmill, bike, Universal, free weights, TV on cardio machines
- Kayaks, stand up paddleboards, snorkeling gear, floats, boogie boards and beach volleyball (water sports guide on staff)
- family friendly: cribs, high chairs, board games, PlayStation Move, Xbox 360 and Wii in River Room
- computer, printer, fax, Internet access
- high-tech sound system ... bank of 30,000 songs
- satellite TV, DVD players and library, Apple TV (movie rentals additional)
- phone system with intercom to all rooms, spa, gym, staff office, kitchen
- Wifi throughout
- Roaring River and river walk garden ~ grill for riverside barbecues
- full staff: major-domo, concierge, 2 butlers, French-trained chef, 2 housekeepers, laundress, gardeners, laundress, spa attendant, beach & pool attendant, nanny on request
- 24-hour Concierge and room service
- security, manned gate house, safes
- ultra private, secluded hideway with the ultimate in service
Roaring Pavilion & Spa is a world-class private home ~ remarkable for exquisite interior design, excellent staff and service, secluded private beach and luxurious amenities. Textures of teak, mahogany, coral, suede and linen adorn this beautiful home. Floor tiles are raw Parefeuille French terra cotta. Exterior walls are custom-colored Italian limestone. The Pavilion chandelier is from Italy; the dining room chandelier is from St. Remy de Provence. Bronze busts are from Germany. The cherub table in the vestibule and the putti lamps in Peacock Room are from Italy.
This is simply the most beautiful and luxurious villa in the Caribbean, “one of the best villas in the world” (Condé Nast). Host to many luminaries, this beachfront estate lies magically where the Roaring River meets the Caribbean Sea in St. Ann’s Bay, a few minutes west of Ocho Rios. Imagine the classic scene from “Dr. No” where Sean Connery greets Ursula Andress emerging from the surf. This is our location.
The immediate impression upon entering this home is of exquisite good taste and impressive attention to the details that contribute to its rating as "one of the best places to stay in the whole world" ... from furnishings and artwork to an array of remarkable lighting features, Italian limestone, Barbadian coral stone walls and perfect Angelo Donghia furniture. Beds are furnished with wonderful linen sheets and down pillows, made especially for Roaring Pavilion & Spa.
Step across a gently sloping bridge over an interior water feature to the focal point and most-loved gathering place: a stunning, softly draped open-air living and dining pavilion. This eponymous pavilion overlooks the infinity-edge pool, gardens and deep blue Caribbean, just a few yards down the soft lawn.
Three gracious living areas include a stylish den with large-screen satellite plasma TV, hidden from view by tall leather panels when not being used. An air-conditioned state-of-the-art gym with superior aerobic and weight training equipment overlooks the Roaring River. The river doesn’t actually roar. It quietly flows by the property with a gentle current that creates a meditation environ.
Special features include our own five complimentary wave runners, lily ponds, palms in Chinese fishbowls, indoor dining under a French chandelier over a 10’ mahogany table, al fresco dining in the pavilion or a barbeque by the river, an offshore reef within snorkeling distance, bonfire night on the beach (marshmallows & drinks), and more water sports arranged on request (jet skis, deep sea fishing, daytime and sunset cruises, windsurfing, parasailing). Masks, snorkels and fins are complimentary. Pickup for water sports on the Roaring Pavilion Beach is available for a fee.
Golf is nearby at Breezes Runaway Bay or Sandals in Upton area of Ocho Rios. Horseback riding is also near at Chukka Cove.
The high-tech sound system includes various controls at every bedside. iPod docks are in each room. Televisions with cable and DVD can be placed in any bedroom on request. Large libraries of music and movies are available. All bathrooms are Travertine marble and include Jacuzzi, hair dryers, and ultra-soft designer bathrobes.
Kingsize bamboo bed, exotic South Pacific decor and furnishings, connecting rain forest room with sunken marble whirlpool bath and open latticework ceiling. Large marble shower with double showerheads, double vanity.
Kingsize 18th Century four-poster bed and en-suite whirlpool marble bath. Louvered doors open to small private terrace & pool area. British Colonial ambiance.
Kingsize French wrought-iron hand-painted bed, 16-foot ceiling, en-suite whirlpool marble bath. Louvered doors open to small private terrace and pool area. Lamps from Marrakech.
Kingsize Ralph Lauren rattan bed, en-suite walk-in garden shower.
River Room designed especially for kids
Bunk beds with a trundle bed to accommodate 2 teenage children, large walk-in shower room. Gaming station with XBox, Wii, Play Station Move, music, cable, big screen gaming monitor. Next to the river and beside the gym so teens can work out and access the jet skis and beach without going through the main villa.
Spa services are available all days, all hours at no additional charge. Unlimited spa services and steam room are on site in the state-of-the-art indoor/outdoor salon privately located next to the river. Highly-trained technicians offer a varied menu, the newest and most in demand being oxygen and anti-aging treatments.
Click Here for Floor Plan
- On-site service charge of 5% must be applied to incidental charges such as groceries, tours, deep sea fishing excursions etc.
|High Season 2018
December 15 - April 14
|Low Season 2017
April 15 - December 14
March 31 - April 7
Easter week is any 7 nights that includes Easter Sunday
November 18 - November 25
December 16 - December 26
December 26 - January 5
Refundable Security Deposit: $10,000.00