Goat Hill • Montego Bay, Jamaica Villa
About Goat Hill
Goat Hill sits on a remarkable site, located specifically to benefit from the spectacular view of the Caribbean Sea and the most favorable trade winds day and night. The east view captures the sunrise, Montego Bay and the Great River ~ the west view is an equally lovely vista toward Round Hill, the Caribbean Sea and the sunset.
- 3 bedroom deluxe private villa on 3 acres with spectacular ocean view and glorious tradewinds
- 10' x 10' hot tub
- 15' x 30' private pool
- private tennis court lit for night play and pro on request
- full staff: chef, butler, housekeeper/laundress, gardener
- single-panel glass doors for spectacular sea view day and night (blackout curtains for late sleepers)
- 50” television equipped with Dishnetwork to receive overseas channels
- DVD players and flat-screen televisions with local Kingston channel in bedrooms (bring DVD movies!)
- wireless Internet access in living room
- iPod docks
- modern kitchen, excellent cook
- stylish Kreiss furniture in the large living room
- bar and icemaker
- complimentary crib and high chair … nannies on request
- Woodard outdoor and pool furniture with high-end cushions
- Panasonic PBX telephone system with intercoms to all rooms
- electronic security
- standby electricity generator
- Round Hill membership: complimentary beach, two connecting heated pools for parents & children, jogging trail. For various fees: Pineapple Kids Club, fitness room, tennis, hair salon & spa, bars & restaurants, gift shops, water sports, Internet room, afternoon tea, beach parties Mon-Wed-Fri.
Goat Hill sits on a remarkable site, located specifically to benefit from the spectacular view of the Caribbean Sea and the most favorable tradewinds day and night. The east view captures the sunrise, Montego Bay and the Great River ~ the west view is an equally lovely vista toward Round Hill, the Caribbean Sea and the sunset. The entire property has been lavishly renovated.
Designed by the son of architect Edward Durrell Stone, Goat Hill is an ingenious arrangement of individual pavilions ~ wrapped by cut stone terraces and balconies, shaded from the sun by deep cedar eaves. Each bedroom is reached by an exterior stone stairway. The result is great privacy in every living space. Each pavilion has three walls of single panel glass doors that open wide to the magnificent day and night views and tradewinds. Textures of rich mahogany, highly polished brass and white canvas upholstery form the chic interior design. A tiled bar and adjacent powder room adjoin the living room. Rooms are adorned by original art and unique objets d`art. Goat Hill is uncluttered, tasteful and sophisticated.
Chef Patricia recently upgraded her skills during a three-week apprenticeship with Norma Shirley, renowned head chef of Norma’s on the Terrace in Kingston. Each day at Goat Hill begins with eye-opener coffee trays placed outside bedroom doors so guests may experience the glorious sunrise over the bay from the privacy of their own balcony. Breakfasts are served on the west verandah under the ackee tree in view of the graceful slope of Round Hill across the water. Lunches are served at poolside or on the east terrace to take advantage of the breezes and beautiful view over the deep blue bay. Delicious home-cooked dinners are served by soft candlelight on a gleaming mahogany table as the night lights of the town of Montego Bay and passing cruise ships sparkle like tiny diamonds across the water.
Kingsize 4-poster bamboo bed. 3 glass walls open to balcony and ocean view. Just outside the bedroom is the 10’ x 10’ Jacuzzi. The en-suite bathroom has large open shower by a lighted garden of ginger lilies. A special feature of the master bathroom is its own hidden tub-for-two in a private walled garden.
Bedroom 2 - Upper Balcony
Kingsize 4-poster bamboo bed; 3 glass walls that open to wrap-around balcony and ocean view; en-suite bathroom has large open shower and lighted walled garden. (The sunset view from this shower is wonderful!)
Bedroom 3 - Poolside
Optional kingsize or twin beds; 3 glass walls that open to a cut stone terrace, swimming pool and ocean view; en-suite bathroom has large open shower area and lighted walled garden.
All bedrooms and bathrooms have new South American cherry hardwood floors. Each 15 x 20 bedroom is air-conditioned, commands a stunning ocean view and features Italian cotton linens. Each bathroom has a large sunken shower area and a west wall of louvers that open to lighted gardens planted with ginger lilies. All bathrooms feature Starfish Oils amenities (soaps, bath oils, hot tub fizz, candles), Grohe rainfall showerheads and double vanities with above-counter porcelain basins.
Because of Goat Hill's architecture, including outside stone stairways to each bedroom and balconies with open flooring, we do not recommend Goat Hill for children unless nannies are employed for oversight.
Click Here for Goat Hill Floor Plan
Round Hill Hotel and Beach Club Membership
A special amenity available to guests in this villa is membership at Round Hill ... just minutes from the villa and one of the finest private resorts on Jamaica's North Coast.
Round Hill offers a beach, pool, chaise lounges, towels, jogging trail, gift shop, logo shop, library with computer, bar ... and unforgettable long sunsets from the waterfront terrace.
For additional charges, members may enjoy the spa, tennis courts, afternoon tea, Pineapple Kids Club, fitness center, salon, a range of water sports and beach parties.
Internet access is $22 per day for up to 3 devices. This may be paid at reception. The internet service can be upgraded to Premium (faster speed) for $33 per day for up to 3 devices.
Round Hill was chosen by Condé Nast Traveler for its Gold List of "the best places to stay in the whole world."
- Round Hill will be closed September 5 - October 12, 2017 for their annual maintenance.
- Round Hill membership is guaranteed for guests travelling through October 31, 2017. Some villas not guaranteed if travel dates are beyond October 31, 2017. Ask our Villa Specialists if you have any questions.
December 15 - April 17
December 15 - April 17
April 18 - December 15
April 18 - December 15
April 10 - April 17
Easter week is any 7 nights that includes Easter Sunday
November 18 - November 25
December 19 - December 26
December 26 - January 2